WiFi extender is a booster of the internet connection. It is used to eliminate the WiFi or internet dead zones in your house or office. With Extender in your house, you will experience a speedy internet service on your internet devices in every corner of your home. Professional gamers, streamers or people who want to experience high speed internet service on can get a new range extender. Setting up a brand new WiFi Extender is easy and accessing Netgear Extender login page is an essential step of the set up. Acquiring the Netgear Genie login page is a very simple process, just follow some steps down here.
Netgear Extender Login Page Via Mywifiextlogin.net
Logging in to Netgear range extender is very smooth process. After login, you can configure and manage settings of the Extender, to do it follow some steps below:
- Firstly, connect the extender to the router with Ethernet cable. Remember, one end of the cable will connect to the router’s LAN port and other one to the extender’s WAN or internet port.
- After the connection, turn on the router first then the extender. Then connect your computer or desktop to the router and start the computer. Be sure, there is no cordless phone or microwave oven near the range extender.
- Launch any web browser on the computer and search mywifiext.net or you can use an IP address [192.168.1.250]. Then just Press Enter key.
- This action will take you to the Netgear extender login page. Here, you have to type in your extender’s network details such as user name and the password, which is given on your user manual.
- Then it will ask you to agree the terms and conditions, click accept and go to the next page.
- Assign a new password of your network and answer the security questions; this will help you in case you forget your password.
- To extend the network, select the ranges of the WiFi (2.5GHz and 5GHz), this range represent the area and speed of the internet.
- After some instructions, assign a new network. To assign it, type in the existing password and select the network.
- After some instruction and conditions, set up is completed and you can enjoy high speed internet.
There is not only one way to access Netgear extender login, you can also login using Netgear application, follow instructions below:
Netgear Extender Login Via Netgear application-
You can access WiFi extender login page effortlessly, using Netgear app from your smartphone or iPhone as well, take a look at points written below to login:
- At first, connect your device to the network of the extender and open or launch the play store app, if you’re using iPhone, then open app store app.
- Type Netgear app into the search bar and search it.
- The screen will show you the app with other instructions in the description such as how much space this app will take in your phone’s memory and latest update information. Then just tap the download icon.
- After successfully downloading the app, install it and open it.
- You will see user details filling area in the application. Enter your username and password details.
- The user details will be on Range Extender’s user manual, if not usually,
- Username is “admin”.
- Password is “password”.
- Answer all the security questions.
- This action will allow you to change the default password. Now, tap next and your login is complete.
Log in to the Netgear Genie is a crucial step, because it allows you to manage the settings of the extender. Remember, Extender is a booster for the internet. It can increase the power of internet in your house, so that you can enjoy online videos and games without interruptions. Extenders never take much space and they are easy to set up. Then, why are you waiting? Get your brand new Netgear WiFi range extender and install it in your home or office. Experience the speedy and reliable internet service.